Sunday 3 November 2013

My Sports Fanatics trip to Johannesburg - User Review

At the age of 12, I saw my neighbors fly to Johannesburg, South Africa to watch soccer and I thought how cool would it be to go there one day and watch soccer? And here I am. Initially I got into it for the thrill but recently discovered a different side of watching sports.. Touring. And so this blog exists to document my sports fanatics’ adventures.
Here is the postmortem of my epic 14 day adventure from California to Johannesburg and back. Lets start off with how I planned my trip. We all know planning a trip is not easy. You need to decide the place, look at the cost of traveling, estimate your budget, book your tickets and lodging. When you wanna go to a place to watch your favorite sports, you gotta know each and every detail of that place, every bit of information. And if we go about it the traditional way, googling each and every venue, it indeed is a Herculean task. I opted for a smarter approach (I possess a smartphone, you see). I picked an app called ED Sports Fanatics, which facilitated me with all the essentials.
ED Sports Fanatics let’s you create your perfect visit to the sports venues using smart data and maps. Touch the map to explore places where your favorite sports are played. It never allows you to get lost in way. It carves perfectly clear routes to get to the sports venue, which is why I was able to cover most of the places I planned to visit.
The app contains rich information on  world-class sports venues including stadiums, arenas, tracks, grand prix circuits, motor bike circuits and many more. It covers almost all the places and cities like London, France, Sydney, New York, Spain, Melbourne, Munich, Johannesburg, etc. around the globe. Knowing about sports venues in Johannesburg was fun with ED Sports Fanatics.
My first destination was FNB Stadium (First National Stadium) also known as Soccer City to watch a thrilling soccer match between South Africa and Mexico. Next in Johannesburg was Wanderers Stadium, where we dropped in to watch cricket match between South Africa and England. The cricket match had a nail-biting finish!
Won't annoy you with more details.
The whole experience during the trip was fascinating and I recorded my experience with ED Sports Fanatics. This app offers features like NOTES and JOURNAL. With ‘Notes’ you can share your own travel experience and with ‘Journal’ you can save day-to-day travel experience. I am glad to stumble upon this App.
- User

No comments:

Post a Comment